June 24th – Register for Summer Reading and Imagine Your Story!
Though our Summer Reading theme is Imagine Your Story, we’ve had to re-imagine our Summer Reading Program several times as we planned it. While we will all miss our usual, in-person programming, our hope is that you will find the at-home challenges we provide are tons of fun and a great way to keep you happy, healthy, exercising your reading muscles, and stretching your creative powers. Be sure to check our website and Facebook page often for any changes & last-minute additions we may have this summer.
Here’s how your family can enjoy Summer Reading 2020:
- Register online by completing a short registration form (please register each child separately).
- Print a Summer Reading Program Game Board for your child (note the different age/grade levels): Itsy Bitsy 0-36mos, 3-5 YR OLDS, K-2nd GRADE, 3-5th GRADE, YA 6-12th GRADE OR pick up a printed copy on the designated table outside the library during open hours – M-F 9am-5:30pm & Sat 10-1:30.
- Complete the activities on your SRP Game Board, having lots of fun along the way!
- Check out our SRP Calendar of virtual events. (Note, some events marked with an ® do require pre-registration. To register, use the online calendar or give us a call at 845-534-8282)
- Connect with us often via social media to enjoy live story times, new videos, guest performers and “Take & Make” opportunities.