You can fill out the form below to apply for a card. A member of our customer service staff will contact you with your card number and PIN. If you are unable to submit the form, please send an email to email@example.com to apply for a card. Thanks for your help with our virtual service!
In applying for a library card at the Cornwall Public Library for myself or my child, I agree:
- to comply with the policies of the Library and accept responsibility for all use of this card
- to give prompt notification of the loss of my library card and/or change of address
- I will be responsible for all materials borrowed on this card until the borrower reaches the age of 18 (for Juvenile Cards)
- that I/my child will abide by Library rules, described in the Behavior Policy on the Library’s website
- that by providing an email address, I acknowledge that I will receive periodic emails regarding library programs and services
Your card will be prepared and ready for pick-up at the Circulation Desk 3 days after submitting this application. Please attach two (2) necessary forms of identification showing proof of your residency in the Cornwall Central School District. Acceptable forms of I.D.
A photo I.D., and
A second proof of current address (examples below):
- Current car registration or insurance card with Cornwall street address
- Current rental agreement with Cornwall street address
- Recent cable or utility bill with Cornwall street address
- A recent canceled piece of First-Class U.S. mail addressed to you at your Cornwall street address