With the guidance of New York State’s plan, NY Moving Forward, the Cornwall Public Library will slowly begin to reintroduce services, while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for patrons and staff.
Curbside Pickup Hours:
Monday 9am – 7:30pm
Tuesday 9am – 5:30pm
Wednesday 9am – 7:30pm
Thursday 9am – 7:30pm
Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday 9am – 3:30pm
Sunday 1pm – 3:30pm
- Patrons may call the library and request a title or titles or place a hold through the online catalog.
- Our staff will find your item(s), check them out for you, and notify you that your item(s) are ready for pick-up.
- We will then make an appointment for you to come to our front doors portico to pick up your item(s).
- We ask that you call us upon your arrival for your appointment and remain in your car.
- When we are notified that you are in the parking lot, we will then bring your item(s) out to a table and leave them there for you.
- Per NYS and CDC guidelines, we are requiring patrons to wear a mask when exiting their car to retrieve their item(s).
We are also offering curbside pickup for the following services: notary, copying, printing & faxing.
Starting on June 15, if you live in the Cornwall Central School District, you may begin returning library items you have held onto during our building closure:
- We are asking that these items be returned to the blue book dropbox located in our parking lot or the book return next to the front doors.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 6 days, disinfected, and then discharged from your account.
- NO donated materials will be accepted at this time.
We look forward to offering more services in the future as allowed by local and state public health guidelines. Please check our website and social media accounts for updates, as our services are subject to change. In the meantime, we hope the public will take advantage of the library’s curbside pickup service.