- April 19, 2019 - April 25, 2019
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
This program runs from April 19-25 and benefits the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley . During this period, the Library will accept non-perishable food items in exchange for overdue fines.
- For each item donated, up to $1.00 in fines will be cleared.
- All food items must be non-perishable, in their original packaging, and new (within their “use before” date).
- Credit for items applies only to overdue fines – no replacement costs for lost or damaged items will be waived.
- All non-perishable food items will be accepted; however, the most useful items to consider donating are coffee, soup and Carnation Instant Breakfast.
- Limited to Cornwall Public Library cardholders.
- Patrons who don’t have overdue fees are still welcome to donate items.
Venue: Cornwall Public Library
Venue Phone: 845-534-8282Address:
395 Hudson Street, Cornwall, New York, 12518, United States