Russia and the U.S.
April 27, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join America’s largest discussion program on world affairs created by the Foreign Policy Association under the auspices of the UN.
This is one in a series of programs that meets for 8 sessions.
The course briefing book is available to purchase at the library ($22); a course-reserve copy will also be available for review at the library reference desk.
Please contact Pam Stockton at email@example.com or 845-534-8282 with any questions or for additional information.
2022 session dates & topics:
- February 16 – Outer Space Policy
- March 23 – Climate Change
- April 27 – Russia and the U.S.
- May 25 – Myanmar and ASEAN
- June 22 – Quad Alliance
- September 28 – Drug Policy in Latin America
- October 26 – Industrial Policy
- November 16 – Biden’s Foreign Policy Agenda