July 1, 2022
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Contest begins July 1st and ends August 26th.
One winner will be chosen on September 4th.
The prize is a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
PHOTO CONTEST RULES – PLEASE REVIEW PRIOR TO SUBMITTING PHOTOS
- The contest is for participants in grades 6-12 only.
- Each entrant can submit up to three photographs.
- The theme for this contest is “Oceans of Possibilites.” Please include a title on each photo.
- Photo(s) cannot contain any personally identifiable information regarding you or another individual. No recognizable faces.
- Photo(s) cannot contain vulgar, abusive, obscene, threatening, or profane content.
- Photo(s) will be shared on Cornwall Public Library’s social media platforms without the registrant’s personal information.
- Only one winner will be chosen.
- The contest deadline is August 26, 2022.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an entry form that includes caregiver permission. Click here to fill out the Photo Contest Entry Form and upload submissions.
- Please direct all questions regarding this contest to Lisa SinClair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest Judge: James Ferrara
James Ferrara has been a professional photographer for over 19 years. In 2003, after working 15 years in the motion picture industry as a camera operator, James decided to pursue his life hobby and start a business. Since then, he has become a Certified Professional Photographer, and earned a Master + Craftsman of Photography Degree through the Professional Photographers of America. He also earned many local, NY State, and national awards. He has photographed over 500 weddings, thousands of headshots, and countless families through the years.