- In person visits will be limited to 30 minutes
- While browsing, please make an effort to handle only what you wish to check out.
- Should you change your mind, we ask patrons to place items in designated receptacles. Do not reshelve materials.
- Computer Use: Access is available for one 30-minute session per person per day; subject to availability. No exceptions or time extensions at this time. Computers for children available for educational use. Children (under 13) must be accompanied by a parent.
OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Curbside Pick-Up (place a hold through the online catalog or call to request)
- Notary Public (when available)
- Appointments for copying, faxing, & scanning
Public seating, the quiet study room, the community room, children’s touch screen computers, and toys are not available at this time.
SAFETY PRACTICES WHILE IN THE BUILDING
We are committed to the health and safety of our Community. Please make note of the following changes:
- All individuals over the age of 2 years must wear a face covering over the mouth and nose, at all times, during curbside service and inside the library.
- We ask patrons to practice social distancing, keeping at least 6 feet from others.
- Please return all library materials to the blue book drop located outside in the parking lot. Please do not bring your returned items into the library.
- Materials returned will be quarantined for 7 days before they are available for circulation. Please note that items will remain on your library card record for seven (7) days until the quarantine is over. No fines will be charged during this period. We appreciate your patience while we navigate the safe use of our materials.
- Restrooms will be available for public use one person at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available and usage is encouraged.
- Due to mandates by New York State and CDC guidance, our building is subject to occupancy limits. Appointments will be issued in order to comply with this guidance.